HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. Select Your Wine Entries
- Determine the wine(s) you wish to enter.
- Determine Category and Classification number(s), which can be found in the entry guide.
- Meet entry deadline of July 7.
- Read General Rules 2015.
- For international rules and additional competition information, please Download the 2015 Entry Guide.
2. Complete the Entry Form. Deadline for entry is July 7, 2015.
- If entering manually, download Entry Form.
- If entering electronically, fill out the Long Beach Grand Cru form on Enofile.
- Complete the entire entry form provided (include accurate sugar level).
- Submit entry form and entry fee ($69 per entry). Entry fee must be received prior to competition.
3. Send Wines to Grand Cru – (Please Note That the Delivery Address Has Changed This Year)
Ship wines only to the following address:
Long Beach Grand Cru
c/o Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
1102 Crenshaw Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Wine deliveries should be made
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
For questions or more information, please contact Oliver Hendleman by phone, at (213) 304-9213, or via email, at GCCompetition@lafla.org